file Frage X Axis stops in the middle

Mehr
15 Jun 2018 14:12 #53986 von Linegar
X Axis stops in the middle wurde erstellt von Linegar
Hello everyone, I purchased a Stepcraft 420 a few weeks ago, took me about two weeks to assemble. This week I was able to connect a laptop, install the UCCNC software, and after a few issues with the Drivers and Serials and a few wire-switches finally have it connected and working (YAY!)

Only issue Is the X axis stops halfway, almost exactly In the middle. The motor sounds like there's some sort of obstruction but I've checked It over many times and can NOT figure out why It's doing this.

Apologies If this Is an obvious fix, I am a CNC newbie.

Thanks,

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
15 Jun 2018 15:44 #53987 von Linegar
Linegar antwortete auf X Axis stops in the middle
Yeah to answer my own question (after a bit more research and fiddling) I just need to make a few adjustments so that it doesn't 'pinch' at one end, it should be easy enough but I need sleep first...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.