file Frage S420 Base Fit Problem

Mehr
30 Dez 2019 00:45 #57932 von Fillingham
S420 Base Fit Problem wurde erstellt von Fillingham
Anyone else had problems with the base of their machine not fitting properly?

I have to pull the sides of my machjne together with a clamp when fitting the end plate with the reset switch on as the sides splay out due to a poor fitting bottom. This make y-axis alignment a real pain. When I undo the screws on the end plate the sides spring out.

I would be interested to hear peoples experiences.

Stepcraft S420
UCCNC
VCarve Desktop v10

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
18 Aug 2020 11:41 #59393 von pspotato
pspotato antwortete auf S420 Base Fit Problem
I have the same problem as you. The base frame seems OK without load, but when I put the gantry on it, the front side (where the panel with the reset switch is fitted) becomes wider.

I too need to clamp the front end, otherwise it's impossible to align the y-axis. This situation also makes the machine leveling a pain. When the screws on the front panel are loosen, the base frame deforms so much that the y lead srews are block for any movement.

So far I don't have any other solution besides clamping. I would very much like to hear how other people dealing with this problem.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.