file Frage Spindle mount

Mehr
27 Apr 2019 09:34 #56456 von Edinnit
Spindle mount wurde erstellt von Edinnit
Has anyone tried to mount the spindle the opposite side of the X gantry than standard?
Seems to me that you'd get it mounted a fair bit closer to the bearings and rails, which would illuminate quite abit of wear and stress.

With my Z axis gantry tuned up with no spindle, it chatters a little with the heavy Kress fitted. Doesn't skip any steps, but doesn't sound mechanically happy....

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
28 Apr 2019 07:31 #56462 von Reiner St.
Reiner St. antwortete auf Spindle mount
@ Edinnit, have you ever checked if your X-Portal is mounted at right angles, the brass rollers are all dressed and have no game. The third and last remaining is your spindle nut aligned? I myself have mounted the AMB 1050 FME-P Di in my Stepcraft 420/2 and the X-axis runs smoothly and well. At first had the Kress 800 and also the MM1000 installed and no problems with it ....

Fräse: SC 2/420, T-Nut, AMB 1050 FME-P, 4-Achse, Fräswanne,WZLS, WinPC-NC, Handrad, Estlcam, Filou NC16basic, NC20expert, Aspire 9.5, DeskProto 7 Multi Axis
Laser: Makeblock XY-Plotter 20W, mLaser 2,5W Laser Neje 7/20W
3D Druck: Anycubic Photon S, i3 Mega S,Chiron,TENLOG TL-3D PRO, Zonestar...

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.