heart Frage Service

Mehr
14 Jun 2015 02:16 #22222 von Firefly
Service wurde erstellt von Firefly
Rory is Great! he helped me get my machine software setup back in April.
awesome customer service. stoneycnc.co.uk/

I wish could of supported him buying my stepcraft 600 from him but because I am in USA I had to use my local representative, which I still have issues with them that has not be resolved, I contacted them several times and been ignored. I had a part missing and was suppose to be credited for the USB module that was removed.

But anyways,

Thank you Rory!

Stepcraft 600 v2 w/UC100 and UCCNC, Dremel, Cut2d, QCAD

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
16 Jun 2015 15:22 #22335 von artsycs
artsycs antwortete auf Service
Interesting statement about the US service.

I am finding the same issues. They ran a Kickstarter in the US to introduce the v2 model. This generated alot of Backers and about $500k of orders which I think overwhelmed Stepcraft (US) ability to deliver, support, introduce v2, website updates, delivery and respond to any other request. Erick (from the US) is local to me (in CT) ... and I have tried to reach out numerous times to see if he needs a hand... but I am also getting no response. I have a machine tool/precision machine design background...I used to work for Brown and Sharpe R&D department. I would love to help out but seems Stepcraft (US) wants to finish what they started regardless of lack of customer satisfaction.

So my question/comment to Stepcraft/Marcus is... what are you guys doing to fix the US introduction of v2 ? I hate to go over someone's head and call the boss ( ie Germany ) and whine about someone not getting it done in the US... but I am tired of waiting. I tried to participate in the US Kickstarter... but my bank made a mistake raising my buy limit so I did not make the cut off for Kickstarter. At first I was very upset and tried to buy out a person who was asking for a refund but Erick could not make that happen. Now I am kinda thankful because it doesn't look like anyone is getting their deliveries.

My suggestions would be...

1. Ship what people ordered ASAP. The idea of going back to every person and surveying what they want delivered vs what they ordered... and then adjusting on a 1:1 basis it nuts. ( and I suspect may not even fly with Kickstarter's policy )

2. Update the website to reflect new product availability... and allow adjustments to be made via the website as new orders.

3. Create a team of full and part time help to assist with order processing, training video creation, website updating, tech support etc to offload this from Erick.

As usual... I am sure there is a ton of stuff going on in the background that I am not aware of however not communicating this to your audience causes huge frustrations and erodes your image/brand/loyalty. The US is a HUGE market. There is already a bunch of competitors launching in the US for <$3k CNC. I would hate to see you guys not penetrate the US market.

If you want to reply to me directly and talk my contact info is below.

Thanks
Art van Meeteren
(four, O, one ) 234-4586
artsycs(at)yahoo.com

• MagIO2
  • MagIO2s Avatar
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
Mehr
16 Jun 2015 16:59 #22337 von MagIO2
MagIO2 antwortete auf Service
Worthless to post this in the forum. SC is running this forum to get rid of the tirst level support. It's run on a users help users basis.
Best chances to get feedback is to give them a call.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas