file Frage Is anyone doing craft shows or fairs

Mehr
01 Jan 2016 01:48 #28811 von vwdad
Is anyone doing craft shows or fairs wurde erstellt von vwdad
I am thinking of buying a machine and doing a few shows or fairs to get my name before the public. Is it feasible to take the machine on the road.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
01 Jan 2016 13:38 #28823 von Rory
For sure yes - possible.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: vwdad

Mehr
01 Jan 2016 18:25 #28828 von vwdad
Thank for your reply, I am a little concerned about the weight and the traveling in a van might get the machine out of alignment. After my post I did a little more reading about some having trouble assembling the machine, that concerns me a little. I would hate to spend that much on something I couldn't put together.

Mehr
02 Jan 2016 14:18 #28850 von Rory
IF you get the Tslot bed for the machine it stabilises the system significantly. The setup and tuning is largely down the first setup and once assembled the machines are stable

the 840 with Tslot is very heavy. And not as well suited to travelling. The S420 with Tslot is very robust when travelling and easy to handle.

We carry and 840 around all over the place in a van and its still working perfectly. but its very heavy... for ease of use the S420 with Tslot would be the best mobile machine.

be extremely careful if you run the machine in public in front of people as the safety aspects are very important. The machine should really be enclosed.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: vwdad

Mehr
04 Jan 2016 17:09 #28898 von vwdad
how would I enclose it in a show booth?