file Frage Christmas market stall

Mehr
16 Dez 2015 17:22 #28238 von heustec
Christmas market stall wurde erstellt von heustec
So this year I have been attending a very popular local Christmas market sporting some of my CNC handywork which I thought I would share with you.

The boards are all cut with 22mm solid white oak and finished in Dainish oil for a food safe, durable finish. I have managed to sell a few but to be honest this time around I haven't even covered my costs. But hey ho, onwards and upwards...picture for you to see my table and I'd be happy to share the files too if anyone would like to make one (all I ask is that you don't sell them!).

Let me know what you think :)

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: bvps, tikka, speedo, hoedur

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Dez 2015 06:09 #28254 von hoedur
hoedur antwortete auf Christmas market stall
Good Morning,
these are beautiful works. I would still do something for the Christmas tree for hanging. That's certainly well received by the people. I've already considered, but as with us until next year is a Christmas market in the village again, I have to produce a little more time for the summer. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Wenn du heute nur das tust - was du gestern schon getan hast - dann bleibst du auch morgen nur da - wo du heute schon bist

Rüdiger
☺☺☺ Lass mal späne produzieren!!! ☺☺☺
Pro Vario 10-05 D200 / Estlcam / WinPcNc USB / Kress 800

vorher: 600er / Estlcam / Mach3 UC100 mit USB...
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: heustec

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.