file Frage Dibond set square

Mehr
09 Dez 2015 21:55 #28019 von jonalm
Dibond set square wurde erstellt von jonalm
Attemted to cut a 100mm 45degree set square. The engraved 1mm increments are quite accurate but my cnc or work is not level when trying to engrave at 0.2mm. the 45 and 90 angles are perfect though.

zoomed in at 1x1 lifesize

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Denus

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
11 Dez 2015 12:40 #28057 von Rory
Rory antwortete auf Dibond set square
how are you holding the workpiece on the table?

best depth results are reached if you machine the top of your spoil board flat with the machine. this is called "tramming" and it means the surface is flat relative to your machine. It will help your engraving.

0.2mm is very shallow - really for this depth you need a floating head

Mehr
12 Dez 2015 00:55 #28085 von jonalm
jonalm antwortete auf Dibond set square
Double sided tape, Right side of laminate is about 0.5mm higher than the left and my wasteboard is not completly flat so makes it worse.

Mehr
13 Dez 2015 21:36 #28160 von Kivinen
Kivinen antwortete auf Dibond set square
When I was doing some aluminum coins with small details, I also noticed that my white base board is not level, and also bends when I tighten the screws to hold the piece in place. On the other hand I used that for my advantage. I first zeroed Z in one corner, then moved to another corner, and lowered Z until it touched the piece, and then tightened screws, and moved head down again, until the Z level was same than in first corner. Then did that for all other corners, and should have verified again in all corners, but I was in too much hurry to do that this time. This way I could get the piece level and do my 15 cm x 15 cm piece without too much issues.

The rough edges are mostly for my quick manual "finishing" job when I tried to get sharp edges out and the file I used was bit too rough for the job (why one always does things in last minute and does not have enough time to do things properly :-)

Stepcraft 2 840 Kickstarter make anything package
HF500, 3D print, Drag Knife, etc
UCCNC + UC100, V-Carve

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.