file Frage UCCNC Software Wont Reset

Mehr
07 Feb 2016 17:04 #30338 von murrayec
UCCNC Software Wont Reset wurde erstellt von murrayec
Hi

I need some help please;-

Windows 7
420 machine

Just set up a new machine and installed the UC100 and UCCNC software, when the software starts it will not allow the reset to be reset- it reports an e-stop button or limit switch is causing a problem! I have checked all of these and are working OK! In the diagnostics menu 'Hard Limits' & 'Reset' are highlighted!

Can anyone help

Thanks

Eoin

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
07 Feb 2016 20:51 #30354 von mikath
mikath antwortete auf UCCNC Software Wont Reset
Do you have the right profile?
Can´t you "Overide Limits" and move away from the ends?

/Mika

Stepcraft M.1000 + HIWIN Ball Screw + Semi-Closed Loop System + MM-1000 DI + Automatic Tool Changer + 2 Rows Tool Magazine Pneumatic Lifting + Engraving Laser DL445 + 4th Axis + Aluminum T-slot table + 3D Touch Probe + UCR201 + UCCNC + VCarve Pro + Cut3D + CorelDraw 2018 + Autodesk Inventor

Mehr
07 Feb 2016 23:36 #30363 von murrayec
murrayec antwortete auf UCCNC Software Wont Reset
Hi Mika

Yes I have the 420 profile installed that came with the software.

I can click on 'Overide Limits' but the 'Reset' button is still flashing and wont reset! Also I notice the blue LED on the UC100 does not come on!

Thanks for reply

Eoin

Mehr
08 Feb 2016 09:22 - 08 Feb 2016 09:22 #30369 von Rory
Rory antwortete auf UCCNC Software Wont Reset
If there is no blue light then the USB module has not been recognised. check top of UCCNC screen. Top left hand corner it will say "UCCNC running in demo mode"

See here
Letzte Änderung: 08 Feb 2016 09:22 von Rory.

Mehr
08 Feb 2016 13:04 #30376 von murrayec
murrayec antwortete auf UCCNC Software Wont Reset

Rory schrieb: If there is no blue light then the USB module has not been recognised. check top of UCCNC screen. Top left hand corner it will say "UCCNC running in demo mode"

See here

All sorted this morning with the help of Rory, a little update from the installed software on the hard drive and its up and running

Thanks

Eoin