file Frage just got 600.trying to get it to work, troubles

Mehr
13 Feb 2016 16:21 #30651 von robinashby
just got 600.trying to get it to work, troubles wurde erstellt von robinashby
got the 600 machine arrived and setting it up.

done the long y and runs nice and smooth.

the z was sticking at the base when bolts were tight but think thats alright in the main....

had troubles with the x lead screw it runs lovely til it gets three quarters across then comes to a halt and sticks.... I can manually wind it past that point when unplugged and once past that point is passed it then travels fine using the computer but then when travelling back it again sticks and comes to a halt.

I took the z parts off and exposed the rollers to take a butchers loosed slightly... put some of it back (thinking this will have to come off again) and again same point it jams either at 40 speed or ten. even with bolts all loose still sticks at that point.

Is the x lead screw faulty you think?

i checked the extruded aluminium for any damage that might doing the trouble put all seems well on that front.

what to do?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
13 Feb 2016 18:08 #30654 von robinashby
hiya robin back again I just unplugged it and attached my hand drill to the exposed bit of spindle motor...

pencil marked the sticking area (felt like a bump) and set to work winding by hand and adding grease for 30 mins to wear down what ever it was coming up against and finally when the pc is connected it runs that bit of track fine now!

the lead screw and ali track seemed to look fine anyway so what it was I am not sure.

on to the next part.... fingers crossed!

thanks,

• ThomasDbg
  • ThomasDbgs Avatar
  • SC2/600 mit HF Spindel 500W
Mehr
13 Feb 2016 22:36 #30666 von ThomasDbg
Sounds good! Let's go on!

Produktevangelist :-)

Es grüßt mit der Ihm gegebenen Freundlichkeit...

...der Thomas