file Frage hf spindle controler dos not work

Mehr
18 Apr 2017 03:39 #46442 von m.creative
hf spindle controler dos not work wurde erstellt von m.creative
Hello:
For first ran hf spindle controler dos not work at all .
and I have Stepcraft 600 “Elite” . please help to Solving the problem .

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• MagIO2
  • MagIO2s Avatar
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
Mehr
18 Apr 2017 07:53 #46444 von MagIO2
MagIO2 antwortete auf hf spindle controler dos not work
As the LED is off, it looks like you have a problem with the power supply.

And as you ask for help in such a general way, I would give the advice to contact Stepcraft, just as mentioned in the troubleshooting section of the manual. Working with main power supply is a no-go for people not educated in this matter.

I am not sure if I understand the manual correctly, so the only thing you might double-check before is, wheather the emergency stop button works correctly. In the German manual it says, that the emergency stop button switches off the control unit, leaving lots of room for doubts and misunderstanding ... and as I don't ow an SC spindle so far, I can't check.
So, does the machine move?

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

Mehr
17 Mai 2017 17:58 - 17 Mai 2017 18:00 #47306 von orenhag
orenhag antwortete auf hf spindle controler dos not work
MaglO2

No need to blame ppl for posting their problems in the forum.

Welcome to the English DIY world - We live and breath forums. We try to fix stuff our selves.

Thank you.
Letzte Änderung: 17 Mai 2017 18:00 von orenhag.

Mehr
17 Mai 2017 20:10 #47315 von DerRoy
DerRoy antwortete auf hf spindle controler dos not work
@orenhag
Why do you believe Andreas ist blaming anyone?
Instead of you, he ist at least trying to give some help, your Post is totaly useless.

@m.creative
Pls. Check with disconnected spindle if the machine is moving and double check the emergency button.
If it moves without the spindle connected you have a problem with the spindle controller. If so, pls. get in contact to Stepcraft or your reseller and claim warranty.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;