file Frage WinPC-NC USB Not Recognizing Not Starting

Mehr
22 Jul 2015 15:22 #23660 von carbon
WinPC-NC USB Not Recognizing Not Starting wurde erstellt von carbon
I just replace the controller board on the SC600 with a new board and now WinPC-NC does not want to work correctly with the SC600. It tells me it is looking for me to upgrade the software somehow so that I can get full access to all of the features, including the 3rd and 4th axis which no longer are available. I assume it is looking for some changed serial number from the controller board but I am at a loss for where to put it in. Can anybody help?

SC 600. WinPCNC Pro/UNC, 3D Printhead, Aluminum Bed, Foam Cutter, Engraver

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
22 Jul 2015 17:11 #23661 von drilldevil
drilldevil antwortete auf WinPC-NC USB Not Recognizing Not Starting
hi,

did you change the the complete board within the usb-module ? this module is working like a hardware-dongle for the software!

if you changed it you have to contact stepcraft or the software vendor to get a new winpc-nc version including the correct software serialnuber corresponding to the number on the usp module.

Andreas

Mehr
22 Jul 2015 17:19 #23662 von carbon
Yes I did change the USB board since a new one came with the control board rather than swap in the old one. Are you saying that if I swap the old one back in my software will function correctly?

Mehr
22 Jul 2015 17:36 #23663 von carbon
Drilldevil,

Thank you very much for the help. I swapped the original usb board back in and WINPCNC is functioning as designed.

Many thanks,

Gary