file Frage UCCNC Park and goto zero macros

Mehr
19 Sep 2015 18:52 #25165 von Kivinen
UCCNC Park and goto zero macros wurde erstellt von Kivinen
After playing a bit with UCCNC, I noticed that the default macros for park P1, P2, P3 and the goto zero are quite bad.

Firstly the parking macros move machine to absolute coordinates (P1 = 0, 0, 100; P2 = 50, 50, 100; P3 = 100, 100, 100), and those coordinates are not very useful for my 840. It takes forever to move Y to zero, and absolute Z 100 is of course outside the range of machine (-137..0).

So I changed those macros (M200-M202) so that they will move to absolute Z (-30 for P1 and -10 for P2 and P3), but relative X and Y (P1 = 0,0; P2 = -50, -50; P3 = 100, 100). This means that when I zero up the project to the center of the object, those macros will move to useful location around the object. I also added checks in the macros to make sure that they do not try to move head outside the workable area of machine.

The problem with goto zero macro (M204.txt) was that it also moved to zero for A, B, and C also, not only XYZ. The moving to zero A was really bad for 3D printing. Also it used full speed to move to Z 0. I made it so it will move full speed to the SafeZ, and then slower down to half SafeZ and even slower to the Z 0.

Those macros might be useful to others too, so I will include them here.

If you want to use those, install them to the UCCNC/Profiles/Macro_<Profilename> directory.

Stepcraft 2 840 Kickstarter make anything package
HF500, 3D print, Drag Knife, etc
UCCNC + UC100, V-Carve

Dieser Beitrag enthält Anhänge.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: ThomasDbg, hale2160, athersmith, nesaja2507, yarnairb, Proto, hassage, ACNC, Nelsonio, TrevTheB

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.