file Frage Stepcraft 300V2 and Mach3

Mehr
04 Jan 2016 16:59 #28897 von Chiaretti
Stepcraft 300V2 and Mach3 wurde erstellt von Chiaretti
Hello everyone
I wanted to ask if anyone is aware of the parameters to be set up to manage the Mach3 version stepcraft 300 V2?
My seller sent me a wrong configuration of Mach 3, which concerns the stepcraft 420.
For now I have set the following parameters that seem to work:

Port Address = 0 * 378
Kernel Speed ​​= 25000
In motor output I have enabled all 3 axes
X axis pin step = 3 pin dir = 2
Y axis pin step = 5 pin dir = 4
Z-axis pin step = 7 pin dir = 6

Also there is no axis enabled dir low active and low-active step
Step on port and port over K are set to 1 for all 3 axes

Input signals Estop I set:
Port # 1 and pin number 11, active low disabled,

Now I need to configure the entire section Motor Tuning for each axis also evaluating a lower speed to increase the life of the machine over time

Also tried to find info on Kick Starter but they closed the fundraiser and I can not read the articles configuration stepcraft 300 V2

Also if there are other parameters to be included on Mach3 can you say

Thanks for reading my message and excuse me if there is some error in English.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Jan 2016 18:06 #28905 von MikeRD03
MikeRD03 antwortete auf Stepcraft 300V2 and Mach3
Well, getting support for Mach3 on a Stepcraft is quite hard, since Stepcraft only supports WinNC and UCCNC. I needed several hours for my configuration for perfection, but it might also work for you. It is made for a SC420 v2 and needs to be adapted for the 300. But is should be quite easy since only limits needs adjustments. And don't forget to look for the LPT port address.

Find attached one file for milling (including working tool length sensor/without 4th axis) and one file for 3D printing-

SC M.500 | 2,2kW Spindel G-Penny | Mach4 über Ethernet Smoothstepper

Dieser Beitrag enthält Anhänge.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Antoni

Mehr
04 Jan 2016 19:18 #28909 von Chiaretti
Chiaretti antwortete auf Stepcraft 300V2 and Mach3
Thank you so much Mike
I loaded the setup file for the 420 on Mach3.
I saw that the speed of the x and y axes calibrated around 2800 mm per minute can lower it to extend the life of the machine?
Also that of the Z-axis is set to 2500 mm per minute
Also acceleration is set to 1000 mm for the second can also lower this?

Mehr
04 Jan 2016 22:14 - 04 Jan 2016 22:15 #28927 von MikeRD03
MikeRD03 antwortete auf Stepcraft 300V2 and Mach3
Of course you can lower these settings in case the build of your machine did not make the 2800mm/min. On paper the v2 Stepcrafts can do 3000mm/min. But I needed a lot of adjustment in order to get that speeds.
Also 1000 in acceleration is conservative (for my machine) since I do 3D prints with 2500 (!)

But if one setting might effect lifetime then it is acceleration. ;) But acceleration effects heavily mill or print time.

As I said - take these setting as a base - every machine is different, so find your's ;)

SC M.500 | 2,2kW Spindel G-Penny | Mach4 über Ethernet Smoothstepper
Letzte Änderung: 04 Jan 2016 22:15 von MikeRD03.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Antoni