exclamation-circle Frage PROBLEM starting with UC100 with mach3 UCCNC in W7

Mehr
03 Apr 2016 20:56 #32790 von Didac
Hi,

I just started with a 420 with UC100, and it works fine with the WinPC-NC Starter.
but i want to work with UCCNC or Mach3, and this is my problem.

i installed both (UCCNC unlicensed just for test, if works i will buy) but neither find the UC100, i reinstalled many times the drivers, the programs, even the operative system, and try all i could imagine.

if i execute UCCNC starts in demo version because no find the UC100, and if i execute the UCxx_utility of UCCNC say "UCxx device was not found"

if i execute mach3 nothing appears about the UC 100 to select, and if i execute the driver test say "No driver sensed installed"

I execute all as administrator, in Windows 7 x64.

Please, i need some solution, i took a week with this and I'll go crazy :blink:

Sorry for my english, is as good as my CNC knowledge
Thanks for your help.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Apr 2016 19:19 #32824 von jonalm
UCCNC i think needs .NET 2.0 framework to work download the the latest version of it and try that.

Mehr
04 Apr 2016 20:13 #32827 von DocBrown
Have a look here: Software prereq...

...and you need the license key which fits to the UC100 interface. The license key will come by mail from your distributor. UCCNC

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Mehr
05 Apr 2016 17:35 #32863 von Rory
IF it opens in demo mode - its the drivers.

incorrect license will show up as "valid licence key not found)

if you are not seeing a blue light come on on the module and only green and then demo mode - its the drivers.

Mehr
07 Apr 2016 21:14 #32912 von Didac
Thanks, the drivers works, the issue is the software UCCNC don't find the device.

i wrote to CNCdrive (UCCNC supplier) for buy the software, and they didn't recognize my usb unit, and say that this is not a UC100, do you know if the USB device in the StepCraft-2 420 is compatible with this software?

Mehr
08 Apr 2016 00:56 #32924 von Rory
you have to use a UC100 to use the UCCNC with the STEPCRAFT.

Mehr
08 Apr 2016 07:38 #32926 von DocBrown
Maybe I don't understand the problem :blink: :blush: but:

- you can buy the UCCNC / UC100 package directly form Stepcraft as I did: UCCNC-UC100

or here from CNCDrive:

- CNC-Drive

Anyway you always need this package (no other parallel device will work) and you always need a license key which will be send to you via mail after purchase. Also it is no problem later on to update the UCCNC SW form here: UCCNC latest . The key will be valid whereever you have bought the UCCNC/UC100 package.

UC100: UC100

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Mehr
09 Apr 2016 10:41 #32957 von Kaaskop
The UC100 isn't just a USB to parallel converter it's actually a motion controller.

To get from G-code to the pulses the stepper drivers need Mach3 does all on your computer and generates the pulse train on your PC. CNCdrive takes a different approach the pulses are generated by the motion controller witch is the small UC100 and the software drives the motion controller.

So Mach3 can't do anything with the UC100 and the UCCNC software can't do anything without a motion controller (the UC100)

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Mehr
11 Apr 2016 01:57 #33035 von Karoly

Kaaskop schrieb: The UC100 isn't just a USB to parallel converter it's actually a motion controller.

So Mach3 can't do anything with the UC100 and the UCCNC software can't do anything without a motion controller (the UC100)

This needs some correction. Mach3 works with the UC100 via plugin.
The UC100 works with both Mach3 and UCCNC.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Breaban