file Frage Estlcam Settings for 420 v2

Mehr
19 Mai 2016 22:21 #34272 von Whakahere
Estlcam Settings for 420 v2 wurde erstellt von Whakahere
I am having annoying issues with my stepcraft and I am not sure if it is Estlcam or if it is my machine. A few weeks ago I bought a 420 and set it up. OF course my x-axis was too long so I had to send it back to be repaired. Since then I have had nothing but issues with this machine. My issue is that it stalls on the x-axis still when milling.

I have major issues cutting circles. Half way around it likes to stop or after cutting the circle it stalls.

I understand stepcraft 2 can go up to speeds of 5000mm and I'm only running in foam at 3000 and it stalls out. What are you settings that you program to arduino?

Currently I have the base with the max feedrate increased to 4500. This allows me to run 3000 feedrate in the tool path without all the slowing down in circles that estlcam does.

p.s. where is the best place to discuss estlcam in English?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.