file Frage UCCNC & Stepcraft issue

Mehr
25 Jan 2017 02:22 #43170 von Rajivraj
UCCNC & Stepcraft issue wurde erstellt von Rajivraj
Hello Their,

I have a stepcraft 600 that i just recently got and a copy of your UCCNC that i purchased.
I had the software running fine and was able to move all the axis, till now

I Have an error message

"THE RESET LOGIC OF THE SOFTWARE IS ACTIVE! REMOVE RESET CONDITION WITH PRESSING THE BLINKING RESET BUTTON THE SCREE. iF THE REST CONDITION CANNOT BE REMOVED DUE TO AN EXTERNAL E-STOP BUTTON IS PRESSED IN OR A LIMIT SWITCH ON THE MACHINE TOOL IS ACTIVE.PLEASE CHECK DIAGNOSTIC FOR THE INPUT SIGNALS CONDITION"

1. I checked the e-stop buttons and they are in off position.
2. I checked all the limits switches and they are not engaged in anyway.

Previously i was able to move the machines without any issues.

These are the following steps i took before this happend.

1.I loaded a g Code into the software and tried to Run it.
2.I got an error message stating that the work piece extents the soft limit set. Disable the soft limits to continue.

3. I tried to figure out what it meant, i ended up at the axis setup tab, chose on of the axis and ended up pressing calibrate. A second dialog box appeared and i pressed okay. The machine started making a knocking noise and i quickly canceled out of it.

4. The reset button on the screen started flashing.

I am unable to dis engage it.

I have attached photos

Thanks
Rajiv

Dieser Beitrag enthält Bilddateien.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
25 Jan 2017 07:18 #43172 von DocBrown
DocBrown antwortete auf UCCNC & Stepcraft issue
Firstly deactivate the softlimits (uncheck softlimits).

Did you click on the blinking RESET button on the screen?

I never did any calibration...

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Mehr
27 Jan 2017 23:07 #43345 von SFDeeJay
SFDeeJay antwortete auf UCCNC & Stepcraft issue
Forgive me if this sounds too simplistic, but the same thing happens to me - WHEN running UCCNC without being attached to the controller. I have created objects to mill in V-Carve Pro, then taken the GCode to UCCNC to see if the post processor will have problems. Yes, the Reset Button just keeps blinking, I just ignore it, and everything else works as though I was connected to my ST2-600 with UC-100.

Mehr
27 Jan 2017 23:31 - 27 Jan 2017 23:32 #43347 von DerRoy
DerRoy antwortete auf UCCNC & Stepcraft issue
Pls. check the position of the 0 point in your GCODE.
Could it be, that it is on the right side of your piece which you try to mill?
And did you 0 the X-Axis close to the left border of the Stepcraft?

In that case, the machine is not able to move to the left and tells you, you are running into the soft limits. Now you switch off the soft limits and the machine runs into the end switch and the reset button starts to blink.

Make the following test if the piece you want your mill is not too big:

Set the X-0 point somewhere in the middle of your work space, set the Z-0 point high above the work piece and start a "dry" run without switching on the spindle.

BR
Roy

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;
Letzte Änderung: 27 Jan 2017 23:32 von DerRoy.
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: SFDeeJay

Mehr
28 Jan 2017 15:42 #43375 von DerRoy
Any feedback?

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Mehr
30 Jan 2017 19:47 #43504 von SFDeeJay
SFDeeJay antwortete auf UCCNC & Stepcraft issue
DerRoy: I always "sit up and pay attention" when you lend your expertise. This subject (orientation/position) is just what was giving me grief. I was coming close to the solution, which you clearly explained. Then, just about to do a trial run and decided to clean up that little bit of excess powdercoat on the Z-axis electrical tunnel (keeps the 2 black plugs from snapping together). Using my handy-dandy little Foredom grinder, I accidentally sliced 4 of the stepper motor wires! Perhaps you and others will get a chuckle at my stupidity - now I can't do a thing til the delicate soldering is complete.

Mehr
30 Jan 2017 21:20 #43514 von DerRoy
Uuh seit happens. Repair the machine and we try to find the solution.

MfG
Roy