file Frage 3'd party 3d scanning software as a source of data.

Mehr
26 Apr 2019 14:14 #56443 von ImpKnee
Right now we scan people with a 3d scanner and 3d print their "3d portraits". Now we are going to by one of the cnc systems to make wooden carving of people. (faces, busts). More likely it will be q-204. The question is are there any processioning needed for 3d models, or it can be exported straightly from Artec Studio . If it could which export parameters I have to choose?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
17 Aug 2019 11:04 #57216 von mrRuben
For CNC my guess would be you have to export it to a cad program first like fusion 360 for instance or a vcarve/aspire from vectric. Mind you I'm just a beginner so it's a bit of a guess. It would be cool to see a video on that scanning and printing/carving process.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.