I have 2 Stepcraft with performance kit and sometimes it goes into errors (Y return is wrong) and I lost a lot of time so I written a plugin for UCCNC to be notified.
- Close UCCNC (if open)
- Copy INIFileParser.dll in "C:\UCCNC" (adjust path if UCCNC is not in C:)
- Copy Email_notifications.dll in "C:\UCCNC\Plugins" (adjust path if UCCNC is not in C:)
- Run UCCNC
- Menu Configuration / General Settings / Configure plugins
- Find Email notifications
- Check Call startup and enabled
- Restart UCCNC
- Click configure, set parameters, apply, test and save when it works
Supported notification events:
- When a cycle finished
- When machine is not moving for 5 s in a job (the job was probably stopped). Very useful with my Stepcraft with a performance kit that stops if Y return is wrong.
If you want to support me, you can pay me a coffee with the Paypal donation button if the plugin configuration form.
Dieser Beitrag enthält Anhänge. Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.