I have 2 Stepcraft with performance kit and sometimes it goes into errors (Y return is wrong) and I lost a lot of time so I written a plugin for UCCNC to be notified.
- Close UCCNC (if open)
- Copy INIFileParser.dll in "C:\UCCNC" (adjust path if UCCNC is not in C:)
- Copy Email_notifications.dll in "C:\UCCNC\Plugins" (adjust path if UCCNC is not in C:)
- Run UCCNC
- Menu Configuration / General Settings / Configure plugins
- Find Email notifications
- Check Call startup and enabled
- Restart UCCNC
- Click configure, set parameters, apply, test and save when it works
With Gmail, you must allow "Less secure app access" so don't use your personnal email but create one dedicated to that.
Supported notification events:
- When a cycle finished
- When machine is not moving for 5 s in a job (the job was probably stopped). Very useful with my Stepcraft with a performance kit that stops if Y return is wrong.
If you want to support me, you can pay me a coffee with the Paypal donation button if the plugin configuration form.
Dieser Beitrag enthält Anhänge. Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um sie zu sehen.