• cmendoza
  • cmendoza's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
23 Aug 2019 01:49 #57240 by cmendoza
Remote Power Controller not working was created by cmendoza
Hi All,

I just finished setting up my 840/2 and I'm trying to get the Power Controller for the to work with the MM-1000 but the spindle will not turn on. The MM-1000 works when I plug it directly to the wall, and the 840 seems to be doing what it's supposed to do, but the spindle does not turn on when I press the "clockwise" button in UCCNC. All the connections are correct. Is there anything any way to test or debug the Power Controller? Is there a way to turn on the spindle other than the "clockwise" button in UCCNC? Any additional debugging steps I should know about?

Thanks!

c.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Aug 2019 20:46 - 28 Aug 2019 21:05 #57260 by Reiner St.
Replied by Reiner St. on topic Remote Power Controller not working
Hello cmendoza,
The MM1000 milling machine does not have a power controller, but can only be switched on and off by the software.
You have to adjust the power yourself on the milling machine (see setting wheel X 1-6) from the following manual : www.stepcraft-systems.com/images/SC-Service/Anleitungen-EN/Operating-Manual-MM-1000_v3.pdf

You can switch the MM 1000 on and off via the software, but you need the Switch Unit SE 2300.
This can be connected to the milling machine and via the software a relay inside the switch unit switches the milling machine on or off.

Greetings Reiner

Fräse: SC 2/420, T-Nut, AMB 1050 FME-P, 4-Achse, Fräswanne,WZLS, WinPC-NC, Handrad, Estlcam, Filou NC16basic, NC20expert, Aspire 9.5, DeskProto 7 Multi Axis
Laser: Makeblock XY-Plotter 20W, mLaser 2,5W Laser Neje 7/20W
3D Druck: Anycubic Photon S, i3 Mega S,Chiron,TENLOG TL-3D PRO, Zonestar...

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 28 Aug 2019 21:05 by Reiner St..

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.