file Question Which adapter and Software?

• flyant
  • flyant's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
01 Jan 2020 19:38 #57950 by flyant
Which adapter and Software? was created by flyant
hi everyone and happy new year :-)

I'm new to the forum but I'm not new as a Stepcraft user. We have the 600 model since the beginning of 2017 with WinPC NC USB software (upgrade)
Our work is limited to 2d cutting of carbon plates; however now we also have to make pockets on other material and I realize that with WinPC NC we are very limited (the software is very old)
I ask you for advice because I have confused ideas. I probably have to buy a parallel interface (now I use USB) and probably change the software, so I need some tips on which interface to buy and what software (maybe UC100+UCCNC??)

Can you give me some help? ... thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2020 09:30 #57959 by Reiner St.
Replied by Reiner St. on topic Which adapter and Software?
Why do you want to change the software !
With the current version of WinPCNC 3.0 Version 3.40/43 from 16.12.2019
Is it even possible to mill with 4 axes, so in addition to the 3 axes x y z also with the rotary axis !

Here is an example:

Fräse: SC 2/420, T-Nut, AMB 1050 FME-P, 4-Achse, Fräswanne,WZLS, WinPC-NC, Handrad, Estlcam, Filou NC16basic, NC20expert, Aspire 9.5, DeskProto 7 Multi Axis
Laser: Makeblock XY-Plotter 20W, mLaser 2,5W Laser Neje 7/20W
3D Druck: Anycubic Photon S, i3 Mega S,Chiron,TENLOG TL-3D PRO, Zonestar...

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
07 Jan 2020 09:30 #57997 by CNCMiller
Replied by CNCMiller on topic Which adapter and Software?
Flyant,

I fully agree with Reiner St.
Spend a few euro's to upgrade from WinPC v 2.5 to version 3.0 and you will see that it is as good as any other program.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021