• m.creative
  • m.creative's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
18 Apr 2017 03:39 #46442 by m.creative
hf spindle controler dos not work was created by m.creative
Hello:
For first ran hf spindle controler dos not work at all .
and I have Stepcraft 600 “Elite” . please help to Solving the problem .

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MagIO2
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
More
18 Apr 2017 07:53 #46444 by MagIO2
Replied by MagIO2 on topic hf spindle controler dos not work
As the LED is off, it looks like you have a problem with the power supply.

And as you ask for help in such a general way, I would give the advice to contact Stepcraft, just as mentioned in the troubleshooting section of the manual. Working with main power supply is a no-go for people not educated in this matter.

I am not sure if I understand the manual correctly, so the only thing you might double-check before is, wheather the emergency stop button works correctly. In the German manual it says, that the emergency stop button switches off the control unit, leaving lots of room for doubts and misunderstanding ... and as I don't ow an SC spindle so far, I can't check.
So, does the machine move?

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

More
17 May 2017 17:58 - 17 May 2017 18:00 #47306 by orenhag
Replied by orenhag on topic hf spindle controler dos not work
MaglO2

No need to blame ppl for posting their problems in the forum.

Welcome to the English DIY world - We live and breath forums. We try to fix stuff our selves.

Thank you.
Last edit: 17 May 2017 18:00 by orenhag.

More
17 May 2017 20:10 #47315 by DerRoy
Replied by DerRoy on topic hf spindle controler dos not work
@orenhag
Why do you believe Andreas ist blaming anyone?
Instead of you, he ist at least trying to give some help, your Post is totaly useless.

@m.creative
Pls. Check with disconnected spindle if the machine is moving and double check the emergency button.
If it moves without the spindle connected you have a problem with the spindle controller. If so, pls. get in contact to Stepcraft or your reseller and claim warranty.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;