exclamation-circle Question Spindle/dry spindel m1000

More
23 Apr 2022 20:13 #62296 by [email protected]
Hello all!

I just received my m1000 and just like others I had some problems with the dry spindle assembly.

The o ring and plastic ring for in the module seems to be to big. I can turn the entire assembly but not with easy. In the attachments j have put a picture, can someone confirm if this will work. Or how it should be?

The plastic covers are correct

Thanks in advance!

Niels

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jun 2022 00:44 #62438 by blacknass
Replied by blacknass on topic Spindle/dry spindel m1000
I was putting mine together last night and in order to orient properly it came out too stiff. I am not sure that it should operate like this. I saw in an other post, that the plastics have different thread orientation and that is a shipping error. I will disassembly mine again to have a closer look and maybe try to match different pairs and make it work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.