• alcadams
  • alcadams's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
13 Feb 2023 22:29 #62952 by alcadams
US equal of "special oil" was created by alcadams
Hey All!

I've got an m1000 w/ the HIWIN ball screws - trying to do my first round of maintenance and looks like I need to get some lube on the ball screws (especially on Z - since it's all open) - seems I didn't get the bottle of "special oil" w/ my kit, and SC is sending me some, but haven't gotten the shipping info, confirmation, etc. back yet and I've already got the machine apart and would like to get it back together sooner rather than later.... does anyone know of an equivalent of "special oil" I can find local in the US - I'm guessing this is pretty close to something like plain ole 3 in 1 or sewing machine oil - but just want to try and make sure I do it right, rather than learn later and have to get the machine opened up again.

Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.