file Question Feedback from a customer

• tugwilson
  • tugwilson's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
28 Nov 2014 17:56 #11259 by tugwilson
Feedback from a customer was created by tugwilson
As this section is labelled Feedback and Suggestions I am post this here please move it wrong location.

I have purchased and assembled my 420 CNC machine and all in all not a bad experience, which I must say is down to Rory’s constant attention and help with all sorts of problems I had, most due to my own ignorance. However it is now the end of week one, machine up and running and first projects completed, not bad for an old codger of 74!

I have to say that without the undivided attention of my new friend Rory I would still be struggling with the coding let allow the production.
Anyone thinking of getting into the CNC world could not do better than purchasing one of the Stepcraft from Stoney CNC. An email to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. will put you in touch with the master and from there on it’s plain sailing. Thank you Rory, your help was much appreciated.

Regards Brian (Tug) Wilson
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. B

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Dec 2014 16:45 - 01 Dec 2014 16:45 #11425 by Mr. B
Replied by Mr. B on topic Feedback from a customer
Hello Tug,

I have to agree with your customer feedback.

Excellent customer care from Rory at www.stoneycnc.co.uk

Stepcraft 420 (version 1) - HXKJ-GS52-400W Air cooled DC spindle - 445nm Blue Laser diode G2
Last edit: 01 Dec 2014 16:45 by Mr. B.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.