file Question financing

• ojohnnyo1969
  • ojohnnyo1969's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
25 Apr 2015 18:11 #19488 by ojohnnyo1969
financing was created by ojohnnyo1969
It is a given that these machines are affordable, would appreciate it if they had financing. Could buy the whole package I want outright. still I have to go through the trouble of going to my bank and borrowing the 3K needed to purchase the machine I want 2/840 with HF spindle and tool height add on. would also like to purchase the 3d taster. still would be easier to buy in germany thorugh Targo Bank. which I already have credit with.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• MagIO2
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
More
25 Apr 2015 18:47 #19494 by MagIO2
Replied by MagIO2 on topic financing
What can the forum do to help you? It is very unlikely that someone from Stepcraft will read this post.

I do not know how it is in other countries, but here in germany only bigger stores offer direct financing. The point is, that this kind of arrangements are a win-win situation for both, the bank and the store. Stor immediately sells something and gets the money from the bank and the bank gets new customers whom they will offer other products in future. This is only interesting for them if the store "sells" many credits, which is more unlikely the smaller the shop is.

How about paying with a real credit card?

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

• ojohnnyo1969
  • ojohnnyo1969's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
26 Apr 2015 13:55 #19584 by ojohnnyo1969
Replied by ojohnnyo1969 on topic financing
to my understanding credit cards work different in Germany. While in USA with a US bank account I hhad 20K credit on my card. Here I think payment is due end of the month. Been here for 4 years and have a German bank account now.

• MagIO2
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
More
26 Apr 2015 17:11 #19601 by MagIO2
Replied by MagIO2 on topic financing
I am no expert for credit cards, I simply don't like them B)

But I think how for example a VISA card works is related to the contract you have with your bank. To my understanding everything is possible:
1. month end payback or
2. credit limit with monthly payback of some percent of the actual credit plus interest rate or
3. immediate withdrawal from your account

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

More
27 Apr 2015 22:46 #19706 by julius
Replied by julius on topic financing

ojohnnyo1969 wrote: Here I think payment is due end of the month.

No, if you have a SHUFA certification and you work in Germany then you can have a credit for the period that you like more (even 84 months). You have to ask to your bank.
Interest are around 4,5% :(

SC300 + Spindle HF500 + Portalerhöhung + LinuxCNC + gsimple

More
27 Apr 2015 23:18 #19707 by drilldevil
Replied by drilldevil on topic financing
sorry, i cant understand this behaviour. thats why half the inhabitants of usa (and in germany the number is getting bigger and bigger) are heavily indebted. i only buy things i can afford and can pay. if i dont have the money i dont buy!

there is only 1 exceptions: buying a flat/house.

Andreas