file Question software updates

• jimpar
  • jimpar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
23 Apr 2016 11:24 #33454 by jimpar
software updates was created by jimpar
where and how do i get to update UCCNC software, it appears to be unpossible through the the program itself ............

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Apr 2016 13:28 #33467 by DocBrown
Replied by DocBrown on topic software updates
Here: UCCNC and here: Software

Be careful and read the notes when changing between major releases ("profiles...").

I have not updated to the latest version since I did not get the latest profile for my 2/420. I think I've to make some screenshots of all configurations and then step by step define a profile for myself.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11
The following user(s) said Thank You: jimpar

More
06 May 2016 19:11 #33936 by jvalencia
Replied by jvalencia on topic software updates

DocBrown wrote: Here: UCCNC and here: Software

Be careful and read the notes when changing between major releases ("profiles...").

I have not updated to the latest version since I did not get the latest profile for my 2/420. I think I've to make some screenshots of all configurations and then step by step define a profile for myself.

The only profile that gets changed when upgrading is the Default profile. If you have a custom profile, it's safe. I update on every software release and I've had no problems at all.

Stepcraft 2 840
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
V-Carve + QCad
The following user(s) said Thank You: DocBrown