exclamation-circle Question Y-Axis..homed or not?

• Dodds
  • Dodds's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
01 May 2021 19:50 #61069 by Dodds
Y-Axis..homed or not? was created by Dodds
Hey folks,
We have recently assembled our M1000 and we are having an issue when we home all axis. As you will see from the images of the machine it is homed, and a screenshot of the controller software showing both y and z axis at 0 but the y axis at 1043 (limit of the y axis as opposed to 0).
We are desperately keen to get our machine up and running (we are using it in an education setting) so any help would be hugely appreciated.
I asked this question on the Stepcraft FB page and someone has responded telling me that when the machine is homed it should be showing this. Any CNC I have ever used previously referenced home as 0 on all axis so this would be a new one for me.
Any help would be much appreciated!
Thanks

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.