file Question iPhone Workshop Holder

• hale2160
  • hale2160's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
28 Oct 2015 00:25 - 28 Oct 2015 00:27 #26331 by hale2160
iPhone Workshop Holder was created by hale2160
I've been building a new workshop and had some near misses with losing or damaging my phone.

One of the things I've included in the workshop is a 'split batten' around the walls to hang various tools. These split battens are great as you can instantly move things around by lifting off and replacing the item where you want it. So I thought it would be a good idea to make a holder for my phone.

This was a very simple project using 6mm MR MDF and cut with a 1/4" end mill.

The last photo shows the small piece of split batten fixed to back of the holder. I forgot to machine a slot for the charging plug!

All in all a very satisfying and quick project - NO iPhones were injured in the making of this project! ;)

SC840, HF500, UCNNC, Vcarve Pro, Turbo Cad

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 28 Oct 2015 00:27 by hale2160. Reason: Alteration
The following user(s) said Thank You: Pepe, Rory, Pyromane, speedo, hoedur

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Oct 2015 06:09 #26336 by hoedur
Replied by hoedur on topic iPhone Workshop Holder
It looks great! ;)

Wenn du heute nur das tust - was du gestern schon getan hast - dann bleibst du auch morgen nur da - wo du heute schon bist

Rüdiger
☺☺☺ Lass mal späne produzieren!!! ☺☺☺
Pro Vario 10-05 D200 / Estlcam / WinPcNc USB / Kress 800

vorher: 600er / Estlcam / Mach3 UC100 mit USB...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.