file Question UCCNC crashing

More
25 Oct 2022 15:55 #62662 by [email protected]
Hi I have a month old M1000 that I am running with Vcarve 11.5 and the the Stepcraft UCCNC version 3.4 WINPC/NC (version on supplied on the USB stick). whilst running a job UCCNC crashes and the job terminates. This happens 1 in 2 jobs.
PC is a 6 month old ASUS X5151 with 8Gb and Intel® Core™ i3-1005G1 Processor (4MB Cache) running Windows 11.

- 4 MB cache Normally there is no error message but I recently found the attached message on the screen. Anyone got any ideas?

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Nov 2023 13:33 #63432 by Stupot
Replied by Stupot on topic UCCNC crashing
I have the same problem, with a new PC dedicated to the CNC and UCCNC crashing every other job. I’ve sent the error logs from Windows event viewer to Stepcraft showing the exceptions that are occurring.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.