file Frage Fusion 360 now supporting stepcraft with 4th axis

Mehr
29 Nov 2015 06:26 #27617 von finch
Hey guys

I finally got fusion 360 CAM to produce a post for UCCNC, that performs a cut, then rotates the a axis and performs another cut. It can now do a complete part with pauses for tool change or not as required. Awesome !

This software is extremely powerful, for a free product if you are able to get it. I highly recommend it.!
Folgende Benutzer bedankten sich: Rory, FaFiNoS

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
30 Nov 2015 09:40 #27656 von Rory
Great work!! Can you post a video?

Mehr
01 Dez 2015 08:45 - 01 Dez 2015 08:46 #27729 von finch
I have attached the Post Processor - for Fusion 360 Stepcraft when using UCCNC, with the default Rotation axis, setup to be parallel with the machine's Y axis ( the long axis ).

I have disabled the Home command at the beginning, and the goto Z=0 command at the end.

If you set the x/y/z axis in fusion360CAM to be at a particular spot on the model or stock, then move the tip of the tool to the same spot on the actual stock sitting on the stepcraft machine - zero all, it will cut correctly from there.

You may need to disable softlimits, or manually set the to something meaningful in the axis setup page of UCCNC for x/y/z axis.
Letzte Änderung: 01 Dez 2015 08:46 von finch. Grund: added file