lightbulb Frage UCCNC softlimits easy with remote control XHC-HB04

Mehr
02 Jul 2016 16:18 #35424 von DocBrown
UCCNC allows to set softlimits to give more safety to the system. Unfortunately the configuration needs always a lot of configuration steps until it runs. I’ve written some easy macros and modified the defaultscreen of UCCNC to make it very easy and comfortable. :)

You need UCCNC in version 1.2x (here I use 1.2020 from free-download www.CNCdrive.com ;of course you need a license from Stepcraft or CNCdrive if you want to operate UCCNC!!!).

Also you need a XHC-HB04 from ebay: POST (it's my German post but there's a link to ebay...)

How to do:

Rename your original “Defaultscreenset.ssf” file to “Defaultscreenset-original.ssf”.
  • Place the attached macros to the macro folder of UCCNC.
  • Place the attached screen to the “screens” folder of UCCNC.
  • Click on “Configurations” and then on “General settings”. Click on “configure plugins” and
  • click on the configure of “XHC-HB04 pendant”. Make the changes as you see in the attached screenshot with exception of the Macro7 (it’s not necessary for the softlimits).
  • Now APPLY settings and SAVE settings.
  • Now restart UCCNC and you should see a modified RUN screen (upper right corner).

Withyour remote now go to the most left back position and press MACRO-1 button. You will get a short response from the x/y motors.
Now go to the most allowed right front position and press MACRO-2. Same response…
Now press MACRO-3. On the RUN screen the LED (Softlimit active) should now be GREEN.

Check with your handwheel if the softlimit is working.

Info about my setting: on the y-axis the “DIRECTION POSITIVE” is enabled (“checked”).
I did not add a macro or modified the macros for the Z-axis. You are free to do!

Hope it runs and I didn't foget any info you need. So come back with questions, I will help.

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
06 Jul 2016 07:32 #35520 von DocBrown
Depending on your direction setting of the Y-axis the macro maybe should have a different setting.

Here´s a modified zip file:

The differences are with the commands:

AS3.Setfield(yoriginalpos, 26);
AS3.Validatefield(26);

If the limits are not set correctly exchange the values by (27) or (26) in both files (26 in one and 27 in the other)

Viele Grüße

Hartmut
V2/420 China 800W wassergekühlt
UCCNC & ARDUINO ESTLCAM Controller
ESTLCAM & QCAD
DK5LH/G11

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.