file Question HF 500 spindel speed control

• CNCMiller
  • CNCMiller's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
28 Jul 2016 14:18 #36180 by CNCMiller
HF 500 spindel speed control was created by CNCMiller
I have a question regarding speed settings by CAM-software.

My setup is momentarily is as follows:
- Stepcraft 420 (serie 1) with a Proxxon ISB/E spindel
- software WinPC-NC USB (full version)
- Vectrix Aspire 8.0

I want now to upgrade the machine with the HF-500 spindel.
Now I wander is it possible to control the spindelspeed of this HF-500 by G-code made in Aspire?
I use the post processor "WinPC-NC ATC Arcs mm(*.nc)" in Aspire witch will be loaded in WinPC-NC.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Jul 2016 17:20 #36208 by catman
Replied by catman on topic HF 500 spindel speed control
HI,

i don't know your program Aspire 8.0 but you can control the speed in WinPC to. Just setup in the toolbox the speed for every milling cutter and let WinPC overwrite the speed control coming from Aspire. If you have the same function in Aspire disallow the speed control in WinPC.

Regards
Klaus

Stepcraft 420 / HF500 / Portalerhöhung / WinPCNC USB / Estlcam / DesignCAD 2+3D

• CNCMiller
  • CNCMiller's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
30 Jul 2016 14:08 #36224 by CNCMiller
Replied by CNCMiller on topic HF 500 spindel speed control
Thanks for your reply.

Aspire is a fully CAD-CAM program including speed setting by tool for feed over 3 axis and spindle.
so that must work.

You can try Vectrix Aspire and view the tutorial files from here: www.vectric.com/downloads/trial-software.html

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021