file Question uccnc Keyboard shortcuts?

• badgersurfer
  • badgersurfer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
13 Aug 2016 01:37 #36581 by badgersurfer
uccnc Keyboard shortcuts? was created by badgersurfer
I have just stared creating models and shipping them into uccnc. I love the quick traversinh Shift cursor left or right. But is there a quick Z axis from the keyboard?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Aug 2016 10:53 - 13 Aug 2016 10:59 #36588 by peterg1000
Replied by peterg1000 on topic uccnc Keyboard shortcuts?
You can easily check and set UCCNC functions that operate from hotkeys!!

On the UCCNC screen select "CONFIGURATION / I/O TRIGGER / HOTLEYS" to access the setup page.

Standard ASCII keycodes you can find at " www//asciitable.com" (use decimal only), and the UCCNC functions are in "C:/UCCNC2/Documentation/Buttons_by_number.htm" if you used the default settings when installing.

Some keys are already preset in the default profile - probably best to leave those alone and just fill in blanks if you want to add to the list. Don't forget to apply and save your changes. Document them as well before you forget!!

Good luck

SC 420/2, Industrial VFD spindle from StoneyCNC
UC100 + UCCNC
Cut2D, Autosketch10, Draftsight, Eagle 9.5.1

There is no problem, however simple, that cannot be made more complicated by thinking about it.
Last edit: 13 Aug 2016 10:59 by peterg1000. Reason: improved description
The following user(s) said Thank You: badgersurfer

More
13 Aug 2016 12:14 #36597 by Rory
Replied by Rory on topic uccnc Keyboard shortcuts?
Page up + page down for Z :)

• badgersurfer
  • badgersurfer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
13 Aug 2016 12:37 #36600 by badgersurfer
Replied by badgersurfer on topic uccnc Keyboard shortcuts?

peterg1000 wrote: You can easily check and set UCCNC functions that operate from hotkeys!!

On the UCCNC screen select "CONFIGURATION / I/O TRIGGER / HOTLEYS" to access the setup page.

Standard ASCII keycodes you can find at " www//asciitable.com" (use decimal only), and the UCCNC functions are in "C:/UCCNC2/Documentation/Buttons_by_number.htm" if you used the default settings when installing.

Some keys are already preset in the default profile - probably best to leave those alone and just fill in blanks if you want to add to the list. Don't forget to apply and save your changes. Document them as well before you forget!!

Good luck

Thanks for that... For anyone wanting the same as me I have assigned the "Z" Keyboard Key as "Jog Z+" and X as "Jog Z-"
The Z Keyboard Key code is 90 and the X is 88. So Under Keycode 90 = Function 151 and 88 = 152.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Although 151 and 152 are already assigned as UCCNC Screen buttons codes you can also have them as Keyboard button codes without causing a conflict.
Also the shift works with them as well for fast traverse

Great Stuff....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rory, Remotruker