file Frage Replacement MM-1000 spacer

Mehr
08 Nov 2018 22:00 #54981 von K3CFPV
Replacement MM-1000 spacer wurde erstellt von K3CFPV
The exhaust adapter for my HF-500 has a small white plastic spacer that holds the head of the screw and allows it to tension the adapter in place. However, the design is bad since there is a 3mm space under the spacer and over the exhaust adapter locating flange. If you tighten the screw a bit too much, the spacer breaks. I've tried to glue it several times, but it kept breaking after awhile.

So, my solution was to design a new one in Solidworks that extends down into the hole in the spindle plate to take up the 3mm gap and better supports the screw head. I then printed it in ABS on my Raise3D N2 printer. Works great, and no more worries about breakage.

Attached is a picture of the new spacer and the STL file I used to print. Enjoy!

S2/600, Industrial HF spindle (StoneyCNC)
DL445, 4th axis, touch probe, 3D probe
UC100 + UCCNC (Win10)

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Bildanhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Dieser Beitrag enthält einen Anhang.
Bitte anmelden (oder registrieren) um ihn zu sehen.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.