file Frage Opt laser 6w and MM-1000

Mehr
15 Dez 2018 04:49 #55404 von Romosz
Opt laser 6w and MM-1000 wurde erstellt von Romosz
Hi all. Recently purchase the 840 with the MM-1000 and an Opt laser. I’m having issues with both and thought I would see if anyone could help.
MM-1000 - I have a lot of difficulty changing bit due to the collet holding them so tight. Anyone else seen this? Any advice?

Opt Laser 6w - I’m using VCarve with the addiotional Vetric PostP ( Stepcraft PWC inches). When I create a file with the new PostP the gcode is out of scale on my machine. Steppers run very slow and the actual design or picture is “printed” very small. Thoughts?

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

• MagIO2
  • MagIO2s Avatar
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Zu viele Ideen und zu wenig Zeit
Mehr
17 Dez 2018 11:34 #55423 von MagIO2
MagIO2 antwortete auf Opt laser 6w and MM-1000
Maybe a problem in your software chain? DXF-files do not contain the measuring unit. Which means you can happily work in one software with an inch setup and in another software with a mm setup without notification from any software.
Result being that the piece printed/milled/lasered will be too big or too small.

So, make sure that each software in your toolchain has the same setting for it's own work and maybe for import/export.

One other reason for scaling problems is, that SC1 has different mm/revolution settings than an SC2 has, but this would not result in a very small print. Just mentioned it for completeness.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.