Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

M 1000 Y axis cannot find Endstops

3 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,585 Ansichten
(@iperpaolo)
Themenstarter

Hi, I'm Having a problem with the new M1000, Y2 endstops don't works, but microswitches, wires, connections, are tested and are OK

On one side of Y axis (Y1) everything is ok
but on the other side (Y2) looks like the endstops don't work
I've Tested one by one the microswitches of all axis and all the connection Wires, and they are ok. I've checked by hand all the microswitches on the machine, clicking to check if uccnc diagnostic could recognize the endstops (and all axis were recognized, but not the Y2)

I've found a closed circuit between 2 pin ( the Y2 pins ) on the mini board that go on the main board, attached a picture, I'm not sure if this is ok
In the uccnc diagnostic everything is ok but I have always 2 red dot on I/O monitor : 02 and 06 they are GND and Relais 2, don't know what this means.

Veröffentlicht : 05/05/2021 2:06 pm
(@bpaulson)

I had the same thing and do not see an answer - did you solve this?

M700, WinPCNC 3.4, Fusion/Blender/SolidWorks/FreeCAD, Deskproto/Aspire 9 (trying)

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2021 3:16 pm
(@iperpaolo)
Themenstarter

If you have already checked all the endstop with a multimeter, check the Mini Card in picture too, it's easy to check if is broken

Veröffentlicht : 07/09/2021 3:56 pm
Teilen: