Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Z-axis stepper motor not working

4 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,609 Ansichten
 Ivan
(@ciba)
Themenstarter

Hi, I just tried to first run my Q series (after a long time sitting down)

Everything went ok, but when I tried jogging there was problem with z-axis stepper motor - it moved very slowly constantly jamming, making very very small moves, then after few times it moved ok. And then when I tryed it again (after shut down cnc) it again jammed, and finally after another shut down it is not working anymore - I can not jog or initialize z axis. I tried to remove stepper from lead screw and still not working. Controls and wiring seams ok. Is the stepper dead? Or there could be another problem? Can I easily test if the stepper is dead? Thank you!

Veröffentlicht : 16/11/2021 11:23 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

you can easily test the stepper by changing the wires to the X-ax connectors on the control board.

That's if your X-ax is working correctly.

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 17/11/2021 2:36 pm
 Ivan
(@ciba)
Themenstarter

Ok, I tested the motor - I swapped Z and X axis and same problem appers on X axis.
So I oppened the driver box and reinstalled Z axis modul (take it out, cleaned, and put it back), and now everything works!! Thank you!

Veröffentlicht : 17/11/2021 4:59 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

Happy to be of help for you.

enjoy your steppie

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 18/11/2021 11:50 am
Teilen: