Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Spindle/dry spindel m1000

3 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,263 Ansichten
(@niels-dijkstraoutlook-com)
Themenstarter

Hello all!

I just received my m1000 and just like others I had some problems with the dry spindle assembly.

The o ring and plastic ring for in the module seems to be to big. I can turn the entire assembly but not with easy. In the attachments j have put a picture, can someone confirm if this will work. Or how it should be?

The plastic covers are correct

Thanks in advance!

Niels

Veröffentlicht : 23/04/2022 10:13 pm
(@blacknass)

I was putting mine together last night and in order to orient properly it came out too stiff. I am not sure that it should operate like this. I saw in an other post, that the plastics have different thread orientation and that is a shipping error. I will disassembly mine again to have a closer look and maybe try to match different pairs and make it work.

Veröffentlicht : 20/06/2022 2:44 am
(@campbell)

Hello all , I’m assembling my first ever cnc m1000 .. I’m having jamming issues with the dryspin threaded plastic parts .
I must loosen them off to get them to turn freely , however , now and then they jam when I jog the machine. One of them looked different to the others on the thread . I’ve read that some may be incorrect from manufacturer.

Veröffentlicht : 01/07/2022 2:49 pm
Teilen: