• Peterdeg
  • Peterdeg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
06 Sep 2022 08:02 #62598 by Peterdeg
D600 performance kit power supply was created by Peterdeg
Hello all,

I recently installed the performance kit on my D600 v2 machine. It all worked perfectly.
I built a sound enclosure around it and therefore had to disconnect the power supply to put the stepcraft inside.
I reconnected everything and now it doesn't power up. It is completely dead. Also, the bleu light on the power supply is not turned on when the plug is installed. When the plug is not installed the bleu light is on. Does anyone now what might be the problem? Is my controller board broken? I did disconnect main socket before putting the plug in the Stepcraft.

Kind regards,

Peter de Graaf

This message has attachments images.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Peterdeg
  • Peterdeg's Avatar Topic Author
  • Forum Nutzer
  • Forum Nutzer
More
15 Sep 2022 11:45 #62611 by Peterdeg
Replied by Peterdeg on topic D600 performance kit power supply
The mainboard and power supply was send for repair and i got it back yesterday. The machine is working again! Thanks for the good and quick support of Stepcraft!

Kind regards,

Peter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.