Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

The difference between the parallel version and US

4 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,916 Ansichten
Jose
 Jose
(@cochoy)
Themenstarter

hello, but nowhere appears the difference of buying a parallel machine, or USB pro version (+ 199.00 euros), I understand it's a software upgrade, but which differences with the standard version, visit the website of the software, but neither it is clear that it is not specified which version is 199 euros. Friends if you could clarify this doubt, I'll be very grateful. thanks

Veröffentlicht : 19/04/2015 11:37 pm
Andreas
(@magio2)
Famed Member

The standard offer includes the USB board with the starter version of WinPC NC. For +199€ you get the full version of the software. For -19€ you get the machine with a parallel board and without software.

The starter only supports 2 tools and plt-files. Plt means that you can only do 2D milling. For 2.5D you have to put more manual work into the CAM and milling. 3D is out of scope.
WinPC NC starter does not support any additional hardware, like the 3d printer head, the 4th axis, the tool length sensor and so on. And the number of settings you can do in the SW has been highly reduced.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

Veröffentlicht : 20/04/2015 1:11 am
(@frankjoke)
Reputable Member

The difference is
a) the USB controller
b) the WinPC SW (which is bound to the serial number of the controller)

I had it as well but I stepped up to Mach3 and another USB controller which costed slighly more than the €199 but has much better results.

Frank
Steppcraft 600/2 + HF500 + SwitchBox + Laser + Schleppmesser
Absaugung und Vakuumtisch
an Mach3 oder UCCNC mit Taster für Z-Null und Werkzeuglänge

Veröffentlicht : 20/04/2015 1:14 am
Jose
 Jose
(@cochoy)
Themenstarter

Thank you very much for your answers, if I was up all night looking information and realized that STEPCRAFT page, the difference between one version and the other is only explained in German, not English. I appreciate your answers.
Thanks

Veröffentlicht : 20/04/2015 9:46 pm
Teilen: