Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Software will not l...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Software will not launch

12 Beiträge
7 Benutzer
0 Likes
6,382 Ansichten
(@wibblewobble)
Themenstarter

Hello Folks,

I am having some difficulty with UCCNC I have installed it on 2 different systems and have downloaded the latest release from the CNC Drive website.

Does anybody know what might prevent the software from starting. I get the select demo mode selection if the machine is not plugged in, and if there is not a licence loaded I get the error stating that there is no licence loaded. But the splash screen does not appear and then nor does the software.

I did see the splash screen and the demo mode once but that was it.

Many thanks in advance

Pete

Veröffentlicht : 01/01/2016 10:44 pm
(@peti-digital)

Hi Pete,
I had the same problem ... it was the flash player update!
Go to the previous version or back to an older release of version 19.
You can find archived Flashplayer installers here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/flash-player/kb/archived-flash-player-versions.html#Flash%20Player%20archives
Check in the "Flash Player archives" on the above linked webpage, download and install version 19. and when installing uncheck the automatic updates for the Flashplayer.
The team from UCCNC is working on a new version using OpenGL which will run without issues in the future 😉

Best regards,

Peter

Stepcraft 2-840 + T-Nutenplatte
Kress 1050 FME-1
UCCNC + UC100 + UCR200
Inventor - QCAD - Estlcam 8

DL3ABM

Veröffentlicht : 02/01/2016 1:58 am
(@remotruker)
Eminent Member

Had the same issue. Found out that the latest Windows Update was the problem. Un-Installed it, all is good!

If you are on Facebook, that is where i'm seeing more help than here in the forum:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/124669437872700/

Stepcraft 2 420
500 Watt Spindle
3D Printing System
3d Probe
T-Slot Table

Tooling:
1/8" 60 Deg 4 Flute V Bit
1/8" 4-Flute Square Nose End Mill
1/8" 2 Flute Ball Nose End Mill
1/16" 2 Flute Ball Nose End Mill

UCCNC and VCarve Pro

Total Newbie!

Veröffentlicht : 02/01/2016 7:43 am
(@rory)
Reputable Member

As per above - its adobe / flash issue with latest update on windows causing some dekstop programmes to fail to launch. One of which is the UCCNC.

We are currently testing the OpenGL version (does not use flash) which is much faster and has quicker screen responses.

Hopefully Adobe / Flash will solve this issue ASAP as this will affect other programs and not just the UCCNC.

Veröffentlicht : 02/01/2016 4:15 pm
Javier Valencia Rodriguez
(@jvalencia)
Estimable Member

As per above - its adobe / flash issue with latest update on windows causing some dekstop programmes to fail to launch. One of which is the UCCNC.

We are currently testing the OpenGL version (does not use flash) which is much faster and has quicker screen responses.

Hopefully Adobe / Flash will solve this issue ASAP as this will affect other programs and not just the UCCNC.

opengl uccnc? that's great!

Stepcraft 2 840
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
V-Carve + QCad

Veröffentlicht : 02/01/2016 8:27 pm
(@rory)
Reputable Member

It is. the update rate on the screen is very fast and the resource usage on the CUP is much reduced. We are testing on all our machines at the moment and it works great.

We will keep you posted.

Veröffentlicht : 02/01/2016 9:50 pm
(@wibblewobble)
Themenstarter

Thanks to all for the above info and suggestions. I have now been able to load the software and run some files in test mode, which was not possible previously.

Later today I hope to get out to the workshop and actually run my first file.

Will post results later

Pete

Veröffentlicht : 03/01/2016 4:06 am
(@marcustait79)

MANY MANY thanks to Rory at Stoney CNC for the assistance on this!! I was having a nightmare getting to the bottom of this and he totally got me out of a bind!!!

Veröffentlicht : 11/01/2016 7:32 pm
(@remotruker)
Eminent Member

Any news on the OpenGL Version?

Stepcraft 2 420
500 Watt Spindle
3D Printing System
3d Probe
T-Slot Table

Tooling:
1/8" 60 Deg 4 Flute V Bit
1/8" 4-Flute Square Nose End Mill
1/8" 2 Flute Ball Nose End Mill
1/16" 2 Flute Ball Nose End Mill

UCCNC and VCarve Pro

Total Newbie!

Veröffentlicht : 28/02/2016 10:39 pm
(@rory)
Reputable Member

Testing nearing completion.

released soon - keep you posted.

Veröffentlicht : 02/03/2016 12:46 am
(@rory)
Reputable Member

OpenGL UCCNC

OpenGL UCCNC released

Veröffentlicht : 05/03/2016 5:40 pm
(@riverotter)

so thankful for you rory and everyone on this forum. if not for you all I would have thrown my comp and cnc machine through the wall already.

Veröffentlicht : 21/05/2016 5:18 am
Teilen: