Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Z axis software lim...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Z axis software limits

3 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
5,235 Ansichten
 Mike
(@urquhart)
Themenstarter

Hello, I need some help with the Z axis adjustment. I am trying to engrave onto a piece that is 180mm tall. It fits under the gantry with the 2mm V-Bit in the cutter, but the machine will not allow it to be cut because it says CURRENT JOB WORKSPACE IS OUT OF THE SET SOFTWARE LIMITS. When the cutter is on the surface of the piece, I can still raise the Z axis by 6 units before it reaches its maximum height. Where or how can I override the Z axis soft limits to allow it to cut the piece. I have disabled the Soft limits in configuration/General but the z axis still tries to go higher than the 6 units available when I press the start cycle button. Hope I have explained this well enough.

Mike

Veröffentlicht : 06/09/2018 12:47 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member

Yes you can adjust your Z-axis software limit, but than you have tell to us (the forum members) what software you are using.
Is it WinPC-NC or UCCNC.

either way try to find the parameter for software "workspace" limits and change those to your needs.

good luck

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 06/09/2018 2:54 pm
 Mike
(@urquhart)
Themenstarter

Thanks for replying, sorry about not mentioning the software, its UCCNC. I think I have solved it now though. The Z gap in the Vcarve software was set to 20, so I changed it to 6 and now it works.

Thanks

Mike

Veröffentlicht : 06/09/2018 10:59 pm
Teilen: