file Frage Laser engraving - Star Wars Stormtrooper 2W m140

• dxtinct
  • dxtincts Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
04 Okt 2015 19:55 #25591 von dxtinct
just like I thought ..
There comes a dumb ass .. that knows to copy paste.

So how do we make this codes happen in WinNC-pc? off course you don't know !!
What a stupid ideaa.. to say that will turn laser on for all the down moves.. .. You don't whant to get out of focal for that laser.

Stop copy past around here and say something interesting..
We all know how to copy a previous post.

Bitte Anmelden oder Registrieren um der Konversation beizutreten.

Mehr
04 Okt 2015 22:53 #25597 von jvalencia

dxtinct schrieb: just like I thought ..

What a stupid ideaa.. to say that will turn laser on for all the down moves.. .. You don't whant to get out of focal for that laser.

I've reported your post for insults. We are not here to do whatever you want, we are users like you. Stop insulting us. Learn some education before posting.

I hope nobody helps you from now on.

Stepcraft 2 840
Kress 800 FME
UCCNC + UC100
V-Carve + QCad

Mehr
07 Okt 2015 21:52 - 07 Okt 2015 21:55 #25677 von Worldhusky

dxtinct schrieb: I you know how than reply

Yes I know how: Back up my friend! :evil: We don't need somebody with your attitude in this Forum!

@Mods
Please block this user immediately. Thanks!

It's not only about tools it's also about skills! ;)
Letzte Änderung: 07 Okt 2015 21:55 von Worldhusky.

Mehr
08 Okt 2015 10:36 #25688 von Rory

dxtinct schrieb: just like I thought ..

Please keep the forum a place where we can work together and help each other. The post was just directing back to the post where the connection for on/off was given.

Treat others as you wish to be treated yourself.

• dxtinct2
  • dxtinct2s Avatar
  • Besucher
  • Besucher
08 Okt 2015 22:11 - 08 Okt 2015 22:12 #25709 von dxtinct2
still have not seen 1 guy in here explaining how to make M03, M05, in the gcode .. for WinNC-PC, or using estlcam.

The only instruction in English comes from Rory or blanthegenius that explain a script or something like this under vCarvePro v6+.

I guess there would be thousands of users more interested in how to make this under the shitty software like WinNC-PC that they get with the steppy ... or what other software that is free or low cost and good and they could generate this.

I personally will not invest in the vcarvePRo v6+ only for this.. and I'm sure we could do this with numerous free software... so I'm still waiting for some brain guy that had other ideas to help..

The one that copy paste other forum articles please stay out of reply-ing.
Letzte Änderung: 08 Okt 2015 22:12 von dxtinct2.

Mehr
10 Okt 2015 17:22 #25763 von Rory
If you would like help and to have your posts left on the forum - please change your attitude towards others and software etc. Everyone is entitled to an opinion but please

you will have to change your post processor from Estlcam. I have never used it so I am no help.

any Estlcam users out there?

dxtinct2 schrieb: still have not seen 1 guy in here explaining how to make M03, M05, in the gcode .. for WinNC-PC, or using estlcam.

The only instruction in English comes from Rory or blanthegenius that explain a script or something like this under vCarvePro v6+.

I guess there would be thousands of users more interested in how to make this under the shitty software like WinNC-PC that they get with the steppy ... or what other software that is free or low cost and good and they could generate this.

I personally will not invest in the vcarvePRo v6+ only for this.. and I'm sure we could do this with numerous free software... so I'm still waiting for some brain guy that had other ideas to help..

The one that copy paste other forum articles please stay out of reply-ing.