Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Cheap wet milling

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Cheap wet milling

1 Beiträge
1 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,270 Ansichten
(@stuart-mellor)
Eminent Member
Themenstarter

Hi Photos below of my wet milling lash up. Container is Morissons roast tin. Bolted down with 4 6mm roofing bolts thru standoffs made from 4 of 15mm brass plumbing fittings. I turned off the threaded portion on one end, leaving a brass flat which sits on the table with the bolts passing up thru the T slots and the fittings.

The pump is a used Grundfos central heating pump (not used for 30 years!)mounted on a board. The suds tank is a food container from a local discount shop. Control valves are simply 15mm service valves. The suds flow can recirculate & is tapped off up to the suds feed thru 6mm 'pond' tubing. It then gravity feeds back into the tank thru the large bore tubing where it is filtered by a piece of cloth thru a Morissons kitchen sieve.

Works well - had a few problems with leakage initially down the sides of the 6 mm bolts, now sealed with gutter sealant. Photo attached of a heat sink I made from 6mm ali plate T6.

There is some splashing when the cutter enters the work. Have cured this with rigid plastic sheet (storage box lids from B&Q) which slot together around the inside of the tin.

Veröffentlicht : 13/04/2017 10:36 pm
Teilen: