Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

DIY S 420 enclosure

6 Beiträge
4 Benutzer
0 Likes
4,741 Ansichten
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

Some of you have asked me to post the drawings of my self made enclosure for the Stepcraft 420.

After posting some photo's I have attached the drawings, they are made in the Solidworks Drawing format.
But for this forum I had to make a PDF. So if anyone who want the real thing, send a private message and than I can mail them.

Have fun making it

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 06/08/2017 12:06 pm
(@jimchelt)

Hello
Great job! My 420 should be here within a day or two and I'd really like to have a go at making your enclosure.I would be very grateful for the full drawings. Many thanks .
Jim

Veröffentlicht : 24/01/2018 7:29 pm
(@ds1w)

Hi,

New here. Looks very well done. I can see the stop switch but what are the rest of the controls or interfaces on the front?

-Scott

Veröffentlicht : 14/02/2018 5:59 am
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

Hello Scott,

The Control panel for my steppie consists of the following features.

The Red switch is the main power (for the spindle and Stepcraft).
The Green switch is for the vacuum system (for dusk retraction or vacuum table) is connected to a standard vacuum cleaner.
The little black one is for the light in the enclosure.

And on the right the hour counter for the stepcraft ( manually start and stop by button press, alarm set function for maintenance alert.

Thats it.

greetings Erik

SC 1/420 + Gantry extension, Kress 1050 FME-P, NeJe 20W Laser, WinPC-NC USB v4.00, Vectric Aspire 9, SolidWorks 2021

Veröffentlicht : 14/02/2018 11:15 am
 Harm
(@harm)
Eminent Member

Hi Erik,

nice enclosure!!
where did you get the timer module?

Gr Harm

stepcraft 600 black edition
hf500 spindel
vcarve dektop
winpc-nc
sketch-up
Brics-cad

Veröffentlicht : 14/05/2018 10:36 pm
(@cncmiller)
Reputable Member
Themenstarter

Hello Harm,

The timer module is a Vollcraft DHHM230 from Conrad.
I made my own PCB design and add the switches and add a power supply.

that's all

I should have the files somewhere if you like them.

Gr Erik

Veröffentlicht : 15/05/2018 11:17 am
Teilen: