Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

S420 Base Fit Problem

2 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,941 Ansichten
(@fillingham)
Themenstarter

Anyone else had problems with the base of their machine not fitting properly?

I have to pull the sides of my machjne together with a clamp when fitting the end plate with the reset switch on as the sides splay out due to a poor fitting bottom. This make y-axis alignment a real pain. When I undo the screws on the end plate the sides spring out.

I would be interested to hear peoples experiences.

Stepcraft S420
UCCNC
VCarve Desktop v10

Veröffentlicht : 30/12/2019 2:45 am
(@pspotato)

I have the same problem as you. The base frame seems OK without load, but when I put the gantry on it, the front side (where the panel with the reset switch is fitted) becomes wider.

I too need to clamp the front end, otherwise it's impossible to align the y-axis. This situation also makes the machine leveling a pain. When the screws on the front panel are loosen, the base frame deforms so much that the y lead srews are block for any movement.

So far I don't have any other solution besides clamping. I would very much like to hear how other people dealing with this problem.

Veröffentlicht : 18/08/2020 1:41 pm
Teilen: