Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Machine issues

3 Beiträge
3 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,588 Ansichten
(@slobex89)
Themenstarter

Hello everyone, i installed the performance kit,it works better now, but it doesn't stop when it loses the step, also sometimes but not always when homing it continues to go even when it hits the limit switches? I want to put the old y axis motor that has 1. 8A to X axis, would it help for not losing the steps so often on the x axis?

Veröffentlicht : 26/11/2020 12:56 pm
Andreas
(@magio2)
Famed Member

You can put a motor with a higher rating to the X axis, but it won't help. The current delivered by the motor driver won't change. You'd have to let the driver know that it can deliver more current. I am not aware how the SC boards are designed today ( I have a V1 ), so in the old days a resistor would have to be exchanged. On 3D printers the drivers usually have a potentiometer to adjust the current or newer drivers allow configuration via serial interface.

SC 420 mit DIY parallel + Proxxon mit Mod + HF500 + SprintLayout + LibreCAD/QCAD + FreeCAD +WinPC starter/USB->EstlCAM + EstlCAM LPTAdapter + EstlCAM Handrad + DIY Vakuumtisch

Gruß, Andreas

Veröffentlicht : 28/11/2020 11:26 pm
Michael Lux
(@mikerd03)
Reputable Member

If your X-axis is loosing steps you should hunt down the problem with an axis moving on high resistance or slow down milling. It's that simple. 😉
Changing the motor is good for nothing as Andreas already pointed out..

SC M.500 | 2,2kW Spindel G-Penny | Mach4 über Ethernet Smoothstepper

Veröffentlicht : 29/11/2020 12:05 am
Teilen: