Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

PerformanceKit Installation Issue D420

1 Beiträge
1 Benutzer
0 Likes
2,005 Ansichten
(@philippeb)
Themenstarter

Hi

I have recently purchased a Performance Kit for my D420.
Installation procedure is well detailed but I am currently stucked with the installation of the Grommet on the Axis Adapter motor. If you watch the video, installation of the grommet is quite straightforward. In my case, I can't install them as they are way too big
The external diameter of the grommet is =- 10.8 mm (for all 4 received)
The outer diameter is +- 9 mm and here I expect the diameter to be the same as the 2 holes on the Axis Adapter motor (+- 5 mm)
The inner diameter is +- 6 mm and I expect the diameter to be equal to the diameter of the cylindrical on the Axis adapter spindle (2.4 mm)

In fact, the grommet I got are the same as the one used o the plate covering the belt (removed during upgrade

I checked in the spare parts list on the shop but only find the 8 mm grommet
I have attached a picture
As they are only one grommet on the shop, I tried to find another grommet (Amazon) but didn't find any

I plan to print a part but I think I need soft material rather than Nylon or PLA

any advice

thanks

Veröffentlicht : 16/06/2021 10:11 pm
Teilen: