Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
Arduino + SC - hack...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

Arduino + SC - hackers

4 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
5,492 Ansichten
david julian
(@david123)
Themenstarter

Hi dear, comunidad

I am starting at work with my cnc SC, and since I do not have a software to program and also the accessory PC100, because I like to work with Free Software, I have found a manual to connect my SC with an arduino and work freely.
Has anyone made this connection? It is very economical and we can save a lot of money on licenses and hardware.

http://www.brokking.net/stepcraft_main.html

What do you think of this hack?

Veröffentlicht : 09/06/2017 5:40 am
Roy Rathner
(@derroy)
Reputable Member

Hi,

not exactly this "hack", but in the german part there is a description for an Arduino shield to work with EstlCam. The Thread includes all necessary informations to mill or solder the shield on your own.
From time to time there is also an offer for purchasing a ready made shield for a few amount of money.

You can Download EstlCam here for free and in the settings you can find the schematics how to connect the Arduino Uno R3 with the Stepcraft (And of course you can switch it to english as well). In the beginning I used a similiar set-up as you have shown.

The thread in the german part of the forum is this one: Arduino Shield

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Veröffentlicht : 09/06/2017 10:45 am
david julian
(@david123)
Themenstarter

Hello, I have made the simple connection of Arduino and with software Estelcam and it is simply GREAT.

A very good job and very economical.

Thanks Mr. Christian Knüll 😆

Veröffentlicht : 14/06/2017 5:51 am
Roy Rathner
(@derroy)
Reputable Member

Yes, indded!
And well done!

Some hints for improvements: If you want to use the end switches and the probe, you need to add to the input pins a resistors of 1k into the line and a 100µF capacitor between the pin against GND. This helps to avoid inducted signals.
In EstlCam this is also mentioned.

MfG
Roy

SC 600/2; SolidWorks; UCCnC und UC100; EstlCam und Arduino Steuerung; KRESS 800kfme;

Veröffentlicht : 14/06/2017 12:43 pm
Teilen: