Suche
Lieber Nutzer, die Forumssoftware wurde aktualisiert. Für die Erstanmeldung musst Du bitte dein Passwort zurücksetzen.
Dear user, the forum software has been updated. For the first login please reset your password.
UCCNC running in de...

Benachrichtigungen
Alles löschen

UCCNC running in demo mode

5 Beiträge
2 Benutzer
0 Likes
8,208 Ansichten
(@trufi-electronics)
Themenstarter

Our UCCNC is running in demo mode after Win10 has done a system upgrade. The license file has not been moved from the folder or changed. Has anyone else had this problem? How can we fix it.

Veröffentlicht : 04/08/2017 12:11 pm
(@hb9dod)
Eminent Member

Drivers still installed or did windows kick them out?
I am running UCCNC with Win 10 without problems....

Veröffentlicht : 08/08/2017 12:57 pm
(@trufi-electronics)
Themenstarter

The drivers are still installed. We used the unit last week. Then Windows said it had a big update to do and now nothing. If you plug the USB cable into the UC100 then you can see in devices that Windows recognizes the drivers. There are no LED error indications as per the UC100 manual.

Veröffentlicht : 08/08/2017 2:59 pm
(@hb9dod)
Eminent Member

Well if you see the uccnc in the system manager, does uccnc react on commands un the diagnostic page. For instance if you jog the axis do you see the red leds come on?

If yes I would suggest install the uccnc driver again.

Veröffentlicht : 08/08/2017 3:45 pm
(@trufi-electronics)
Themenstarter

Just an update. I deleted drivers, shut down PC, restarted. Connected the USB cable to the UC100. The drivers already came up. I had downloaded the drivers to a folder and then told Windows to update drivers but to look at the folder that I had downloaded the drivers to and Hey!!! Blue LED came on and it is all working now. Thanks!

Veröffentlicht : 11/08/2017 11:54 am
Teilen: